JSC "Corporation of development of the Far East" according to the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation from 30.04.2015 No. 432 performs the functions of managing territories of priority development and free port of Vladivostok in the far Eastern Federal district. Currently in the far Eastern Federal district established subsidiaries and representative offices of JSC "CRD". The Corporation is working to expand the list of services provided by investors services, development and introduction of new mechanisms to support business in the far East of Russia.
the Sole shareholder of JSC "CRD" is the Russian Federation represented by the Ministry of the Russian Federation on development of the Far East.
Practical participation in the creation of favorable conditions for doing business in the far East, assisting in the realization of competitive advantages of far Eastern region and the creation on the territories of its presence in new business areas, applying for leadership positions in the scale of the Asia-Pacific region.
JSC "Corporation of development of the Far East" was created in order to create favourable financial and administrative conditions for the arrival and business development in the region. The Corporation also aims to create new jobs and population growth, the development of production and services with high added value, increasing revenues to the budgets of regions of the Far East and the profits of commercial companies.
To achieve the goals of JSC "Corporation of development of the Far East" solves a number of tasks and creation of appropriate business infrastructure at the sites of TOR, created under the SPV TOR and hi-tech industries and the support of investors in "one window".
as part of an integrated investment support THOR and the SPV, JSC "Corporation of development of the Far East", rent or lease resident land and helps to solve the administrative problems of a wide range. JSC "CRDW" may represent and protect the interests of the person making it to the residents of TOR and SPV in court.
The Advanced Special Economic Zone (ASEZ) is a part of the territory of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation, where a special legal regime for carrying out entrepreneurial activities is established.
20 ASEZ were created in the Far East
• Income Tax 0% During first 5 years,12 % following 5 years
(the privilege for the regional part of the tax is established by the subject of the Russian Federation)
• Tax on land 0% for the first 3 years (privilege is established by municipal formation)
• Property tax 0% during first 5 years,no more 2,2 % following 5 years (the privilege is established by the subject of the Russian Federation)
• Unified social tax reduced from 30% to 7,6 % Insurance contribution in PSF, SIF, FCMIF
• Attraction of foreign labor without quotas (the share is established by the Supervisory Board of the ASEZ)
• Shortened timeline for control checks
• Finished infrastructure
• Provision of land for the implementation of the project
• Single-window mode for the investor
• The possibility of applying the free customs zone procedure (FCZ)
• The right of a management company to protect a resident in court
The Free Port of Vladivostok (FPV) is a territory that uses special regimes of customs tax and administrative regulation
5 regions, 22 municipal units and SST in the far East.
• income Tax - 0% for the first 5 years, 12% for next 5 years (exemption of the regional tax is established by a RF subject)
• Land tax of 0% for the first 3 years (benefit is determined by the city education)
• Property tax 0% for first 5 years, not more than 2.2% for next 5 years (for promotion is established by a RF subject)
• Unified social tax: reduced by C30% 7,6% premiums to the pension Fund, FSS, FOMS
• Attracting foreign labor force without regard to the quota
• Shortened time of conducting reference checks
• The possibility of obtaining a land plot for rent without auction
• "Single window" for investors
• The possibility of applying the procedure of free customs zone (FCZ)
• The right management company to protect the resident in court